Grilled Chicken Pesto Pasta Salad
Savory Kielbasa Skillet
Light and filling dish, sure to become a family favorite.
- 1 Pkg Nature’s Rancher Kielbasa
- 2 cups instant wild rice
- 2 cloves garlic
- ¼ c medium red onion
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 (10 oz) pkg frozen broccoli florets, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- ⅛ c chopped parsley
- 1 green onion sprig
- 1 small avocado
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- mince garlic and chop onion and red pepper.
- Slice sausage into desired thickness
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add smoked sausage and cook until browned.
- Add garlic, onions, bell peppers and broccoli and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add cooked rice, parsley, and broth. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Garnish with chopped green onions and avocado. (optional)
Nature's Rancher https://naturesrancher.com/