Slow Cooker Loaded Cauliflower Soup
- 7 cups roughly chopped cauliflower (About 2 smaller heads)
- 1 small yellow onion
- 2 stalks celery
- 32oz unsalted chicken broth (or vegetable broth to keep it vegetarian!)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1.5 tsp Kosher salt
- .5 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp butter or ghee
- 2 tsp white wine vinegar
- Six Slices Bacon
- Sour Cream
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Green Onion
- Start by chopping your cauliflower, onion and celery. A rough chop is fine!
- Pour broth into crockpot. Add chopped cauliflower, onion, celery and your 2 garlic cloves. Sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- Set crock pot on low for 4 hours. The cauliflower has to be VERY tender, easily pierced with a fork or broken up with a spoon.
- When soup is ready, get your blender.
- Add half of the soup contents into your blender, 1 tsp butter and 1 tsp white wine vinegar. Blend for 30 seconds to a minute. No chunks should remained. The consistency should be smooth and thick.
- Pour into a large bowl, and repeat step 5 with the second half of soup.
- Combine your blended soup. I like to pour mine back into the crockpot and keep it on warm!
- Serve hot, add toppings and enjoy.
Nature's Rancher http://naturesrancher.com/